Thursday, May 15, 2008

RADIO SILENCE

Sorry I haven't been sharing my adventures of late and thank you to those who have clamoured for more blog action.

The lull has been due to having work to do for the company I was working for in London and therefore...
a) not actually *having* any adventures
b) being busier than usual
c) getting really mizzy/blue and not feeling up to blogging

In good news, all these reasons have gone away, so I will soon be able to blog again. I say soon because I'm about to dash out of the door to whisk Max away here on a surprise weekend o' birthday fun, for his 30th. Ssshhh, don't tell.

But next week, I'll fill you in on all my tales and encounters, including three new friends, a weekend in New York, my rad new wheels, Def Leppard on 'Dancing With The Stars', Cuba Gooding Jr's chauffeur, Flight of the Conchords, Max leaving his shoes in a taxi, my burgeoning softball career and 'The West Wing'.

Have a great weekend! xx

2 comments:

Roly Allen said...

Clamour
Clamour
Clamour

Your blog is dead, dude...

soph said...

wrong! It'll be resuscitated in a matter of days...